Here are some of her highlights.
• Consistently voted Nashville's #1 female air personality.
• Shannon was The Voice" of CMT programming for some time.
CMT, Country Music Television. Yep, that was her.
• Internationally, nationally, and regionally voiced specials for ABC, CBS,
NBC, TNN, etc. Several radio stations across the country... and many commercials.
• Host of many, many syndicated radio and television shows for various
• THIS WEEK IN AMERICANA ~ Co-creator/ owner of the company. Syndicated "roots" show with weekly interview. It was the first syndicated Americana radio show. It was in 94 markets when she sold her share of the company. Shannon wrote, hosted and co-produced over 150 syndicated shows.
• XM Satellite Radio ~ Over a year before the launch, she was hired to establish XM's presence in the country music industry in Nashville. Her strong relations brought in hundreds of interviews with artists and songwriters, and a comfort level for a media that was unknown at the time. On air personality...producer, writer and also booked shows. Shannonn created programming that continues to air.
• Fan Fair-CMA Music Festival ~ Shannon has been a part of Fan Fair since 1990...Mostly to cover it as a reporter, host stage shows and fan club events.etc.
She was the first to bring Canadian Country television to the event by creating programming to promote country music internationally. Her biggest year was 96 interviews in one week, hosting live radio and television at the same time!
• Grand Ole Opry Weekend ~ Syndicated show for Westwood One, America's largest radio network. On site producer, researches and interviews artists weekly, She averages 3-6 artists interviews weekly and talks to everyone from Martina McBride to Porter Wagoner.
• ASCAP LIVE ~ Hosted a monthly" Live" acoustic show with interviews with songwriters and artists from The Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville. You may have seen her when the show traveled to other cities. Some of her guests included Ricky Skaggs, Dierks Bentley, Asleep at the Wheel... It has aired on stations across the country, a combination of live audience/radio show.
• WKDF ROCK ~ Shannon's early days in Nashville! Her show was consistently #1 in the market. During her last year in "Rock and Roll", as she moved into "Country". she also hosted a show for TNN. Showing her versatility, she once interviewed Motley Crue for radio and 4 hours later, Randy Travis for television!
• WKDF COUNTRY ~ Shannon was hired to do a midday show to help launch this station when it changed it's music format from rock to country. She also did a weekly "visual" Internet show from her studio.
• Before KDF, Shannon worked with 5 other radio stations in southern Kentucky as Station Manager, Program Director, Music Director, On Air.etc.
CLICK HERE FOR SHANNON'S TELEVISION CREDITS